Pumili ng Wika : בחר שפה : 언어를 선택 : Elige tu idioma : Επιλέξτε τη γλώσσα σας

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Feliz cumpleaños a mí

Feliz cumpleaños para mi



Sinceramente no sé cómo agradecerte por buena suerte


Today is my birthday and I'm happy
because I have God, I have life, health 
and people who love me, who appreciates me as I am.
I thank God for giving me this new year
which has been of great growth for me,

I learned, I was wrong sometimes,
I have had joys, satisfactions and have passed tests 
but it is best that God has been with me
and it helped me to be here today.


Know that you too 
you're part of these blessings,
your love and friendship, brotherhood that unites us. 
I have many plans and hope that God will grant me 
requests of my heart, 
according to all its riches 
and his purpose for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment