Pumili ng Wika : בחר שפה : 언어를 선택 : Elige tu idioma : Επιλέξτε τη γλώσσα σας

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Words of God


For this is the covenant 
that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, 
saith the Lord; 
I will put my laws into their mind, 
and write them in their hearts: 
and I will be to them a God, a
nd they shall be to me a people:
And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, 
and every man his brother, 
saying, Know the Lord: 
for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, 
and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.



Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.







No comments:

Post a Comment