Pumili ng Wika : בחר שפה : 언어를 선택 : Elige tu idioma : Επιλέξτε τη γλώσσα σας

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Verses of the Day


But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: 
against such there is no law.
Love 
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6:5 

Peace
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Numbers 6:26

Faithfulness
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:23

Joy
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Psalm 28:7 (NIV)

Goodness
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalm 23:6

Gentleness
But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.
1 Timothy 6:11 (NIV)

Patience
“Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.” 
Revelation 14:12

Self-Control
Like a city whose walls are broken through is a person who lacks self-control.
Proverbs 25:28 (NIV)

Kindness
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23 (NIV)


“Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” 






No comments:

Post a Comment